CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Treat Dad day!

Today it was a treat dad day. Yesterday was Jeff's birthday, but he had a meeting for work all day. So we celebrated today. This morning we slept in! Then Hunter and I went to the doughnut shop and bought dad and Hunter a couple of doughnuts each. Then Hunter and I went to story time at the library. After that we came home and were home for about half an hour and then "grammers" showed up to watch Hunter while mom took dad out for lunch! Jeff and I had a peaceful lunch at Sawtooth Grill. Our table that they seated us at had a checker board and pieces on it. So Jeff and I got in a game of checkers while we waited for our food. After we were done with lunch we went across the street to Starbucks and had a hot chocolate.
Jeff worked tonight so he and Hunter took a nap after we got back. While I exercised on the bike.

0 comments: