CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

mom's little helper



Today has been a lazy day around here. Jeff worked last night so is sleeping half the day and then is going to attempt to shovel off our roof. We are suppose to get some more snow tonight and is suppose to be heavier. So advised to shovel roofs. Hopefully it's not too slippery up there.
I am including a picture of my little helper today. He wanted to vacuum like I was, so he did.
Yesterday we went to the grocery store to get just a few things. While there we got a sample of carrot cake. Hunter liked it, unfortunatly he got a little bit too over zealous with stuffing it in his mouth. Oh, did I happen to mention he has a great gag reflux?! Well he does. So he starts choking and gagging on this cake until he pukes. Right in the middle of the isle in front of the cash registers. Of course mom's instinct is to put your hand out and try and catch it. WHY?! So puke all in my one hand that I am not carrying groceries in, since of course I only needed a couple of things so don't get a cart or basket! Puke down the front of his jacket and all over the floor. Some nice lady brought us a wad of paper towels. Also this is one of the many reasons why us mothers carry wet wipes in our purses, if we are smart and learned our lesson!

0 comments: