CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bossy little fella...

Well I believe the terrible threes have arrived a bit early. Although I should have expected that. The terrible twos came early for Hunter also. He has now decided that when we boss him around he in return gets to boss us around. So what ever we tell him to do, or not do he tells us to do or not do that thing also. So for instance, I tell him at lunch the other day that he needs to turn around on his chair and sit down. He then looks at me and tells me, "No. Mom, you sit down." Ah, I am sitting down sonny, I say. I then tell him again to sit down. He repeats for me to sit down, and so on and so forth it goes! It was pretty cute though the other day. Jeff, Hunter and I went out to eat and we let Hunter sit in his own side of the booth. He really enjoyed that and thought he was pretty big. Although he kept standing up and walking around on the bench. So I told him to sit down. He did, but then in about another minute or so he stood up again. I had not said anything to him about sitting down again, yet. He took care of that himself. We hear him say, "Sit down." and he does! It was pretty funny. Maybe soon he will do all his own reprimanding and I won't have to. HAHA.
Hunter is also such a good back seat driver recently. He sits back there telling whoever is driving to, "Go faster. Go faster." No matter if we are going the speed limit already or if we are stopped at a red light. Then the other day the roads were slick and we had to turn at the top of a hill and the light was red. I didn't want to fully stop, so I coasted and saw that it was clear and kept moving and turned. As we are coming to the corner he is in the back seat telling me, "STOP!"

0 comments: