CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, December 7, 2008

my little shopper

Yesterday Hunter and I went shopping to the mall with auntie Amy. We were in Steve & Barry's looking at jeans for Hunter, because the ones I got there last week fit great! So wanted to get more before they ran out and went out of business. When you find jeans that actually fit little boys you try and get multiple pairs. Since they are so few and hard to find! Anyways, I was looking at the jeans busy trying to find Hunter's size when I finally look up to see what Hunter has been trying to hand me for the last minute or so. It was a hanger. He had taken a shirt off the rack and pulled it off the hanger and was trying to figure out how to put it on. He wanted to fit it on. I took the hanger from him and then looked at him. He holds up the sleeve and asks me if it is the neck hole. I tell him no that's the sleeve. So he finds the neck hole and proceeds to try and put it on, by the neck hole. I told him that that wasn't going to work and that he needed to put it on by the buttom of the shirt. I helped him put the shirt on over his shirt. He then proceeds to model the shirt, turning this way and that way. Then he asked me for a mirror. "Mom find mirror." So auntie Amy found a mirror for him. He stands in front of the mirror and turns this way and that way, looking over his shoulders and turning around. He even straightened the sleeve out, since it was a little bunched! Auntie Amy and I were dying laughing and really wishing we had a camera with us.
When we got home Amy and I were telling Jeff the story about it and Hunter demonstrated for his dad how he modeled the shirt. It was great!

0 comments: