CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

dog sitting






Yesterday Hunter was awake at 5 am, needless to say we did not get out of bed though until 7 am. That is my rule, I do not get out of bed before 7 am. He can lay in his bed until that time if he wakes up before then. He does too. We had a quick breakfast and then I brought him to "grammers" house to play while I went to the gym. Then I went to the library, without him, it goes so much faster! Then Hunter and I met Auntie Amy for lunch and coffee. He feel asleep in the truck on the way from lunch to coffee. I took him out at the coffee shop and he woke up, but went right back to sleep in my arms. He was so tired! It was pretty precious. He has never fell back asleep in my arms that I can remember. Yesterday evening Hunter and I got to dog sit Trixie and Coco. Here are a few pictures of Hunter and the dogs. He was running around and around the island and they were staying out of his way.
Today it is a winter wonderland outside. Hunter and I had to go mitten hunting today. They just do not make gloves for toddlers, not ones that they could actually play in the snow with! We looked at 6 different stores. Finally found one pair at Sears, it was the only pair and it was mittens, not gloves. Very frustrating! Do clothing manufactures really think that toddlers don't play in the snow and get their mittens or gloves wet?! Anyways, that is my rant and rave for the day. Thanks for listening.

1 comments:

Carissa said...

cute! trixie looks like she's lost weight! I thought for a minute you had a new little puppy!