CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, December 20, 2008

King of the hill





Here are some more pictures of fun in the snow. Hunter has really enjoyed playing in the snow. Yesterday he went out 3 times to play. The last time we made a big hill in the back yard and he went sledding. He also liked to climb it and then just fall down or roll down it.
Today we didn't play out in the snow much. We went shopping instead. We went to Sportsman's Warehouse, for the third time. Looking for a pop gun for Hunter. They had one a couple of weeks ago, but the string was a little frayed. So I asked them if they had anymore. They told me no and that they didn't know when they would get anymore in either. Well isn't that just handy! So I went back there a few days later, thinking they should have gotten some more in. No they had not, still didn't know when they would, but their freight comes in on Fridays and here is our business card you can just call us. So today I called them. I called once and found out they were not open yet, but call back in about 10 minutes when they were and someone could help me. Fine I wait 15 minutes and call a second time. They tell me they don't think they got any in, but he will go look upstairs and I can call back in an hour! WHAT! No I am not calling you back! For Pete sake! Needless to say we went shopping shortly after I talked to the guy and we stopped in there. Lo and behold, nope they had not gotten any pop guns in and still not sure when they would. Aargh! Hunter was pretty disappointed too. Poor guy.
Tomorrow we have a potluck for lunch. I made a peach pie! We have 20 some inches of snow, but we have fresh/frozen peach pie! Think I will make some fresh bread to bring too.

0 comments: