CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, December 22, 2008

more snow

Yesterday and today we have gotten about another foot of snow! This time it is heavier and not so fluffy.
Today we went to the gym and then Wal-mart to get groceries. My oh my, it was quite a chore getting groceries today. The shopping cart was not invented to go in about 6 inches of snow, wither it be packed or not! I think someone needs to invent a device that you can put your shopping cart on to go through the snow. Something resembling skis or a sled. Guess maybe that is what I should do to make it rich! I'm sure I could come up with something!
Today we were driving in the pickup and Hunter asked is it raining? Because I had the windshield wipers on, I think. I told him, no it is snowing again. He asked why it was snowing. I told him because God was making it. He asked why. I told him I did not know, but I think it is because God likes to watch all of us trying to drive in it and laugh. He wasn't sure what to say to that. I just laughed. I have heard it said many a times that God has a sense of humor. I believe it!
Hunter's new words the last couple of days have been; lady or ladies, uh oh, self, and oh no.

1 comments:

Carissa said...

Thanks so much for the pictures!!! You guys have got an amazing amount of snow!!! and more on the way!! I'm kinda glad I'm not up there!