CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wed. already?!



Well, well it has been a week! For the last couple of weeks have had a lower back ache and stiffness. So finally went and got a massage on Friday, I think it was. Boy, did he ever find the spot! Was on the mend it felt like. Then Sunday morning went to put things in the car and decided to go out the back door and down the deck with my arms loaded and slippers on. Needless to say the thin layer of frost on the boards and my slippers didn't go well together. *SLIP* I went, luckly there was a chair nearby grabbed for it, but not before wrenching my back and neck apparently. So I went and got another massage today and am hopefully on the mend again.
Mean while on Monday, after the morning fiasco, I lost my wedding band somewhere in the house. I hope. I thought maybe in the garbage, so put on latex gloves and went through the whole bag full of garbage. No luck there. I feel I have looked all over, but evidently not cuz I still haven't found it! I remember having it up to a certain point that evening, but then can remember after that point for sure if I had it or not. I never heard it fall off, so that makes me think that is landed somewhere soft or didn't fall far. I don't know!
Yesterday and today I have been bakin' and bakin'. Made a couple of pies, cuz not sure the first one is good. Made some eggnog bread, and the snacks with the almond bark. Hunter has been having to entertain himself and he is getting bored with it. When I announced the pie was done, he said "Done mommy?" As if to say are you finally done so you can play. Poor boy. There was still the bread to bake.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Just some pictures from the past to enjoy!

0 comments: