CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday, November 24, 08

Today was my day to work. They called to inform me before I left for work that my patient was in the hospital, but was to get out today, so could I please go in and help family with discharge from the hospital. I arrived at the house where I work and they hadn't heard when he would be coming home yet, but should here soon. So I cleaned up the room and put away supplies. Then after being there for an hour they got a call saying that he wouldn't be coming home till tomorrow instead. So I got to go home. Oh bummer. Haha.
On my way home I stopped at a grocery store to get a few things to make a snack for Thanksgiving Day. I planned to make the Ritz crackers with peanut butter in the middle, tipped in Almond Bark. Anybody out there not know what Almond bark is? Apparently lots of people at the grocery store don't, where they sell the stuff! I asked 2 different people and they both looked at me with confused looks. Granted one of them was a older teen, boy, but then he asked a young lady who didn't know what it was either. Then the other was an older lady. I thought for sure she would know, I was wrong. She called the people in the back who stock. They seemed to know what it was, but had it on a pallet somewhere and had to dig for it and would call the check stand lady back. I waited 5 minutes for them to call back and said forget it. Needless to say I went to a different store to get some. Where they actually had it stocked! What a concept!
After I finally got home from the grocery store Hunter and I took G'ma out for lunch at Applebee's.

0 comments: