CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Outdoors




Today Hunter got to spend a little time outside playing in the leaves. I felt bad for him so let him get a little muddy and have fun. This morning we went to 4 different furniture stores looking at dinning tables. In and out, in and out of the truck and not much to do in a furniture store for a little boy. He did good though and one store had popcorn for browsers. Which popcorn is one of Hunter's new favorite foods. Then I took him out to eat for lunch. After we were done with lunch we went to one more furniture store and bought a table that I had looked at yesterday. So we now have a bigger dining table so we can fit Jeff's whole family! It's not set up yet, but we have it.

I am including a couple of picture with this of the rose plant my husband lovingly bought me about a week ago.

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Wow, that's a lot of leaves.... are they all in your backyard?? I bet Hunter had fun!!

Susie said...

Carissa- yes that is in our backyard. I need to rake them up in a pile for him, but he seems to like walking through them anyways, so is better all spread out like that.