CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Husband Tag

What is his name? Jeff (or Jeffrey)

How long did you date? A year and then were engaged, then almost another whole year till we were married. I think I am remembering that right. It was all long distance, starting with old fashion letters then emails and phone calls on Sundays.

How long have you been married? 9 years, and 3 months

Who eats more sweets? He does.

Who said I love you first? Not sure why it is underlining this answer. I am pretty sure it was him who said it first.

Who is taller? He is by a couple of inches.

Who is a better singer? Hands down I am.

Who is smarter? He is, in most things.

Who does the laundry? I do most of the time. Every once in awhile he will throw a load in, or finish it up.

Who pays the bills? We both do.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on how you are looking at the bed, doesn't it? He does, I guess, if you are laying on it he is to my right.

Who mows the lawn? Mostly I do.

Who cooks dinner? I do the majority of the time, but he will once in awhile.

Who drives? It depends. Usually him.

Who is more stubborn? I better say me, but he can be too.

Who kissed who first? I am pretty sure it was Jeff, although I do remember that I was the one who made the first move and hugged him.

Who asked who out? Well technically I did, but if Jeff would read my blog he would defend himself and say it was him who asked me out. There is a little discrepancy on what the first date was.

Who is more sensitive? That's a good question. I would have to say we both are pretty sensitive, at times.

Who wears the pants? Doesn't the woman always?! The men just think they do.

3 comments:

Lois Holman said...

Cute.

Jenny said...

I tried to leave a comment earlier but it doesn't look like it "took" so forgive me if you have duplicates!
Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love to know who's out there. Who's your mother-in-law? Glad you found my blog!

Susie said...

jenny- My mother-in-law is Lois Holman. I'm glad I found it too! Enjoy mine, not quite as entertaining though.