CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday, November 11, 08


Today we slept in and then went to the gym. Jeff swam with Steve and I worked out on the equipment while Hunter went to daycare. Then we went out to eat at our new favorite spot, Noodle Express. After that we went to Walmart to get a few groceries. Back home to put away groceries and Hunter down for a nap. I went to a physical therapy appt. and then went to put my checks in the bank, forgot that they are closed. Now am home and Jeff is in the room with Hunter, cuz he woke up crying. He's been in there awhile too. Not sure what he is doing. Anyways, that's about what our day consist of.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeff and I had a great workout. I think Jeff did a mile (approx. 34 laps) without stopping.

Lois Holman said...

Man, you guys are making me look sick with these grueling workouts - j/k - that's great.