CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday, November 8, 08

Today Hunter and I slept in a little. We went to Todd and Amy's yesterday evening and got home late. Hunter did not want to leave Todd and Amy's so had a bit of a fuss. After we got up and had a little breakfast we went to the gym. I worked out while Hunter went to daycare. Then we had swimming lessons. Todd and Amy came to watch swimming lessons. After swimming lessons Todd, Amy, Hunter and I went out for lunch. We went to Winger's, Hunter ate mostly popcorn, one of his favorites. Now he is taking a nap and I just finished making some mint chocolate bars to bring to Steve and Lisa Pointer's tomorrow for lunch. We actually got 2 invites for lunch tomorrow!

Later this evening Jeff is going to the Chief's hockey game with his dad, mom, Todd and Amy. So Hunter and I are going to babysit Coco and Trixie.

0 comments: