CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday, November 7, 08


Today Hunter and I slept in and then had to go to my work for something. So while we were downtown we went up to the south hill and went to Rockwood Bakery to have a treat. I had my favorite from there, the almond crescent. Hunter had a chocolate mint chip cookie. Of course. My little chocolate funatic! Then we came home and did some crafts. I cut out hearts for him, big and little ones, per his request. Then I showed him how to make a snowflake, he calls them "flake".

He is now napping and I just got done exercising. Later this evening we may go to Todd and Amy's house, Hunter wants to. Will have to see what they are doing though.

4 comments:

Lois Holman said...

Cute. I like your blog - and I get to be first to say to!!

Mom Holman

Lois Holman said...

Sorry about the typo. I as trying to say "be the first to say so"

Lois Holman said...

Good grief. I hive up. Just kidding. I give up.

Carissa said...

Man mom.. Spamming the comments! jk :) Nice blog sus!!!! like it... glad to see you joined us!!