CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, January 12, 2009

music

As you can tell I added a play list of some of my favorite songs, finally. Hunter on the other hand tells me he, "no like it mommy".
Today Hunter and I went to Micheal's and bought a stamp. When we were at the checkout counter Hunter said "Hi lady" to the cashier. Then later we stopped at my espresso stand that I like and I was talking to the owner. Mean while the whole time I am trying to have a conversation with her Hunter is in the backseat yelling "Stop talking mom" over and over so neither the lady or I could hear each other. The only adult conversation I get for the day and Hunter is telling me to stop talking. Grrr. Then we went to story time at the library. Hunter liked the activities that the visitors from Gymboree played. He got a stamp when story time was over, as usual. When I asked him what it was he told me "the lady said is parachute". It looked like a snowflake, which is kind of what the parachute looked like in the Gymboree activities. So guess the library lady told them it was a parachute.

0 comments: