CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Guess what!

Wow what a week it has been. Our car would not start for the last week and a half, I think it was. So finally the repair shop could get it in yesterday. So Jeff and I towed it to the repair shop behind our truck yesterday morning. Hunter loved that, still talks about it and is concerned the car is still behind the truck. Let it be known we had tried 5 different times through out the last week and a half to start the car, with no luck. Also yesterday morning before we towed it to the shop we both tried to start it once, with no luck. The repair shop called us yesterday afternoon and said that they went out and started it right up and pulled it into the garage! The thing is possessed! Jeff made the comment after we heard that it started right up after we towed it there, that next time it won't start we will just tow it around the block first and see if that works!
This morning 1 month, 2 weeks and a day from when I lost my wedding band, I found it! I was digging in my underwear drawer this morning and found it on the bottom of the drawer. I must have done some laundry that day and then put it away. Low and behold there it was. I can't believe it! I am so happy! Jeff and I are going out for supper to celebrate! :)

0 comments: