CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hunter and Ginny



Yesterday Hunter and I picked Ginny up from the airport. Hunter was pretty excited about that. We then took Ginny out for lunch. While out for lunch Ginny gave Hunter a new stuffed animal. He of course was attached to it right away. It is a moose that has a sweater that says "I love Minnesota". Then when we got home Ginny gave Hunter a couple of shirts she bought him. Pictures will have to follow as another post, because I don't have pictures of them yet and Hunter is napping with the moose and wearing one of the shirts.
Today Ginny, Hunter and I went shopping at some thrift shops. Hunter found a baby carriage that he wanted. So we bought that. Then I found a talk and learn toy for the alphabet. Was pretty excited about that find! Then of course found a bunch of books for Hunter. Then after all the shopping we met auntie Amy for lunch. So has been a big day!
I am including a couple pictures of Ginny reading Hunter his books for nap.

0 comments: