CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I am...




Today Hunter and I met auntie Amy at Costco. Hunter loves to go help Amy do her Costco run for work. She gets one of those big flat bed carts and he gets to ride on it and help put all the stuff on it. Let me tell you, it is a lot of stuff she puts on it too! I had never seen such a thing, so is very entertaining for me also. Anyways, today Hunter decided he was going to push the big flat bed of a cart instead. Well this worked out okay for awhile since they had just opened and weren't very busy, at first, and the cart didn't have much stuff on it. Well as we kept going around the store the cart got heavier and heavier. To the point of Hunter pushing with all his might and is feet were slipping out from underneath him. A few people got quite the show watching him try and push this thing. Every time Amy asked him if he needed help he would push her hands away and tell her "No, I do". She would some times ask him if she could push the cart, in which his response was "I am!" So needless to say it took us quite awhile to get through Costco.

I am posting just a few pictures with this post of Hunter flying on dad's back and then him winking and goofin off.

2 comments:

Neisha said...

hi, had to come check out your blog. :)
I remember when my son was in that independent stage and all we'd ever hear was "I do it". it is really cute but can be frustrating at times when you know they need help but don't want it.

Susie said...

Neisha- thanks for coming and checking out my blog! I have checked yours every once in awhile. I enjoy looking at new ones.