CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I recall...

Since there is a recall on things with peanut butter in it. I am recalling ice cream too. Why not take all the children's favorite foods away?! Actually I would like to recall ice cream, because I personally have been craving it as of recently. No, I am not pregnant! I may be crazy though, considering it is the middle of winter and is below freezing for the majority of the days recently. I figure if it is recalled then I won't be tempted.

Today Hunter and I went for our weekly Wal-mart run. While we were on our way to Wal-mart Hunter asked me, "where you takin me?". As if I didn't tell him about half a dozen times before we left; get ready we are going to Wal-mart, come here and put your shoes on we are going to Wal-mart, etc. When we were at Wal-mart we walked past the toddlers boy clothes. Hunter was lagging behind and I told him to hurry up. His responds was, "I'm checkin this out. I'm shoppin." as he is fingering through the jeans on the rack. One of the reasons we went to Wal-mart was to get a booster car seat! Hunter is pretty proud of his big boy seat.

0 comments: