CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, January 16, 2009

look at me...

This morning at breakfast Hunter was trying to tell me that our dog Peanut was sitting behind him on the floor. I said yeah, but didn't look at him. He then put his hand on my cheek opposite him and turned my head and said, "look at me!" Well alrighty, guess I am now! His other new saying today has been "no tanks" wither it is something you ask him if he wants or even if you are telling him to do something, "no tanks". His other favorite phrase this week has been "stop talking". So Jeff and I can't even have a conversation the last couple of days without Hunter interrupting us by saying "stop talking" and he will repeat this louder and louder if we don't do as he says! I believe that one is going to have to be nipped in the butt!

0 comments: