CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 20, 2009

Sick hubby

Sorry not much to post the last couple of days. Have been busy trying to keep Hunter away from dad. Jeff has had body aches and slight fever, and now today stuffed up head. So he is not much in the mood for loud, obnoxious Hunter play.
Yesterday Hunter and I walked to story time at the library. Then on the way home we walked past the coffee stand I like to go to and Hunter says, "Go coffee shop, mom." Well okay, fine we'll go. He pulled my arm. :) So he got a muffin and apple juice and I got a latte. Of course he had to pick the messiest muffin the lady had, Chocolate-chocolate chip. He ate that while mom pushed him in the stroller. Made a great mess all over. Oh well, kept him quiet and happy.
This morning Jeff had to go into work to do some interviews. Hunter and I went to the gym and then brought lunch back home. Then grammers came over for a little while. While she was here Jeff and I went to get the motorcycle. Which is fixed!!! Jeff didn't feel like driving it since he didn't feel well. Shucks! So I got to drive it home. Felt great to get back on it. It has not been running for over a year. Missed driving it. Now Hunter and dad are down for naps, or quiet time in Hunter's case.

0 comments: