CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

bucket head




Yesterday Hunter and I went to story time at the library in the morning. Then when we were done I asked Hunter when we got in the car if he wanted to go out to eat with grammers. He of course did. I asked him where. He thought for a second and then said, "HOP." That would be IHOP. So we called grammers, but she didn't answer. So we went to the mall while waiting for grammers to call back. She did about 20 minutes later, so we met her for lunch. When we got home Hunter played with his new sand bucket. I including a couple pictures of what he did with the bucket.
The other picture is of him and Peanut. He got up on the couch next to her and said, "Cosy Peanut? We be cosy." That is what he calls snuggling up.

1 comments:

Bitzi said...

I like your "bucket head"...also like the monkey shines background...very fitting!