CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Go to school.

This morning I made some light version of lemon muffins for breakfast. Was not impressed with them. Neither was Hunter, evidently not a fan of lemon. Then a little while after breakfast I told Hunter we were going to the store so needed to change is diaper before we left. So went to change it, but it was dry! Which I was really surprised since he had drank 3 glasses of milk for breakfast. So I brought him into the bathroom for his treat for being dry. He eats his treat while sitting on the potty, so he ended up going potty in the potty. So we may be on our way to potty training! Yeah!

So we went to the cake shop, trying to find a Clifford the big red dog cake pan. Can't find one anywhere and also can't find decorations. Except of course on Ebay. After the cake store we went to a party supply store. They informed me that Clifford party supplies have been discontinued. Hence why I can't find any. So not sure what we are going to do. Have a little time to plan, since his b-day is not until May 24th.
After the party supply store we went to the school where I use to take care of a handicapped girl. We were in the neighborhood, so asked Hunter if he wanted to go to a school. He said, "Yes, I go to school now. I potty trained." According to him if you go on the potty and have a dry diaper once, you are potty trained. Anyways, so we went to visit a classroom that has 3 handicapped kids. Hunter was a little timed at first, but then warmed up to them and introduced himself and talked to them. They can't answer back, but watched him. Then when we left he gave them all a hug and kiss on the arm. It was so sweet, it warmed my heart.
After our half hour visit in the classroom we went out for lunch. Hunter picked Wendy's, he saw the sign. Since he was such a good boy all morning long he got a M&M frosty.

0 comments: