CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Going to work

Yesterday afternoon we decided to go out to eat for supper. As we were getting ready to go Hunter informed us that he was going to work. He got his shoes on and coat and then sat down on the top of the stairs like Jeff does when he goes to work to get a kiss and hug from Hunter, and asked dad to give him a kiss and hug. Then goes down the stairs and says,"Bye mom, dad." We then all went out and got in the car. We are backing out of the driveway and I ask him where he works. He says, "Downtown". That is where Jeff works also. Well we head the other way down the road. He then tells dad, who is driving, you went the wrong way! So I tell him that it is 5 and ask isn't your work done for the day. He says no and then looks out the window and points towards a house in the distance, just a random house and says that is where he works. Well the whole way to the restaurant he is talking about going to work and having to do his homework, etc. Then tells dad, "Oh shoot, you forgot to drop me off at work." I tell him that we are going to eat supper first. Well okay, he supposed that was okay.

Today I had to go to the grocery store for a few things and Hunter wanted to come with. He got his shoes on and we got into the car. He just sits down in his seat and says,"Oh shoot, forgot my milk. DAD, BRING ME MY MILK, PLEASE!" He yells at the top of his lungs. Dad is in the house, he is in the car with the doors closed. I tell him we'll call him because he can't hear you. So I dial our home number and hand Hunter the cell phone. He then tells Jeff when he answers. "Can you bring me my milk, please." Not sure what Jeff said but he said something and then hung up. Hunter is waiting in his car seat and says, "Dad? You coming?" Patience child! :)

0 comments: