CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, April 10, 2009

Today

Well another beautiful day out here! Hunter and I went for a walk this morning and then he played outside for awhile when we got back. He dug more holes with his shovel and moved dirt around. Boy, give that kid a shovel and some dirt and he is happy as a lark for hours!
Hunter ate lunch outside on the deck today. Then we brought him over to grammers house. He is spending the afternoon and night over there. This is the first time he has stayed over night at someones house with out mom. So will see how it goes! I'm sure since it is grammers house he will do just fine.
Jeff and I went out for lunch after dropping Hunter off at grammers. Then back home to do some cleaning for our lunch company on Sunday. I went for a motorcycle ride once I got some cleaning done. Was nice to get out on it again.

0 comments: