CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another day





Well today is another nice day. A little on the chilly side, but not too bad. This morning Hunter and I brought some home made caramel rolls over to Daryl and Amy's house. Amy's mom, as you may remember, had some minor surgery on her back. So is staying with them and Amy is having to help her with things. So thought I would be nice and bring them all breakfast. Plus Hunter wanted to go over there and see Amy's mom's dog, Buddy. While there we had a little study, with the neighbor kids and their kids, per the norm. Then Hunter played with some of the toys they have. Then went outside to play on their swing set for a little while. He wanted to ride Alex's bike, who is 7 years old. Hunter couldn't really ride it, but mom held him up and pushed him around on it in the backyard for a little while. Then Amy, Hunter, Buddy and I went for a little walk down to a coffee shop and bakery. Hunter loved walking Buddy. When we got back from the walk Hunter and I played a little street hockey. When I finally told him we should be going home, he didn't want to, of course. Also he was ready to take Buddy home with him. He thought he should. I informed Hunter that, no that was Amy' mom's dog. Well he didn't think that she could have him. He wanted him. We finally left, and without the dog. I told him we would come back to visit next week. He was okay with that then. Once home he wanted to play with play-doh. That has been his new favorite past time, since Sunday when he got it from Auntie Amy for Easter. Thanks Amy! Keeps him occupied for hours! :)

Well I am including some pictures of my basketball player!

0 comments: