CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 6, 2009

beautiful sunny day

Today was a beautiful sunny day, all day! Hunter and I enjoyed walking to the library for story time and then back home. Once we got home he didn't want to come inside. So brought his 4 wheeler out front and his trike. Then we ate lunch out on the front steps. Hunter really enjoyed being able to go outside finally.

This evening after supper Hunter needed his diaper changed. So I went in his room with him to change it. When I had him all cleaned up he told me he didn't want a diaper on. I asked if he wanted underwear on. He told me yeah, like dad. So we picked out a pair of big boy underwear and pulled them up. We got them an inch from being all the way up when he informed me fussily that he didn't want them on. So back on went a diaper. So close!

0 comments: