CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Not much new.

Well not too much new around here. We didn't do much of anything today. Hunter and I are feeling pretty crummy with our colds. Hunter has been more fussy and acting more tired recently, so hopefully that means he is on the mend.
Hunter and I went to Target this morning to see if they had the espresso maker in that I want to get. They still didn't have any in, but at least got some good info. The sale on them is until March 2nd, so have a little while before the sale is done. Also they informed me that they get a truck in Monday, Wednesday and Friday. So I can just call those mornings to see if they have received any, instead of stopping in. While we were there we didn't want the whole trip to go wasted, so we went to the dollar bins and found Hunter some new books, a M&M notepad for meeting, stickers, and some Cars magnets.
This afternoon Amy and I went the the desperate housewives shop hop. There are 5 boutique shops that participate and you get to browse around, get samples, and if you go early enough you get a free little gift at each shop. Amy and I did it last year too. We both agreed it seemed better last year. Although last year we went in the morning too, so got all our free gifts.

0 comments: