CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, February 20, 2009

Awake at the crack of dawn.

Hunter was awake at the crack of dawn this morning. Or at least it felt like it! He has been fussy all day. His cold is sure dragging him down, and for a long time. Mine is dragging me down too. My mind felt like doing something today, but my body didn't. So Jeff, Hunter and I went shopping. We went to the kitchen store at the outlet mall looking for a new espresso maker. Ours went on the fritz about 2 weeks ago and Jeff is going a little crazy with out it. :) So as I said we went looking for an espresso maker, and left with a space saver coffee maker. The coffee maker we have right now still works, mind you, but it is also a 2-in-1 deal with the espresso and coffee maker. So we would eventually have to get a new coffee maker too. Today we came back home with the one thing that we have that still works and still don't have the espresso maker. Oh well, so goes. We also came home with one of the kitchen torches, for making creme brulee. Now that thing is a little scary to me!
After shopping we went out to TGI Fridays for lunch. I had the pecan crusted chicken salad. Yumm!

0 comments: