CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sleepless in Spokane...

Well it was a long, and sleepless night last night in our household last night. Not sure exactly why, but it was. I couldn't get to sleep for a long time. Jeff stayed up late, since it was his first night off of the week. Then when he did finally come to bed and just as I was falling asleep, Hunter woke up. He had a dream or something and had to go potty. Finally at about 2 am we all got back to sleep for the night. Then Hunter woke up again at 5 am coughing and couldn't get back to sleep. Jeff got up at 6 am and couldn't get back to sleep. Hunter never did really go back to sleep after 5 am. So he and I finally got up for the day at 7:30 am. Jeff was then sleeping, so I left him sleeping. Boy, what a night!
On top of it both Jeff and I woke up with stuffed up noses. Hunter had preschool this morning. So needless to say, after I dropped him off at preschool I went home and took a nap. Hopefully Hunter takes his nap today!