CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, July 10, 2009

Wednesday

Sorry this post is late and out of order. I just thought I would throw it in here. Wed. afternoon was not a good one for us. Hunter was having problems making it to the bathroom in time all afternoon. So we had 3 accidents to clean up. The first one was actually hilarious, but the second and third one mom did not find as funny.
The first accident he made it into the bathroom and right in front of the toilet, but didn't get his pants down before he started to pee. So he just spread his legs and let it run down and make a puddle on the floor. As he is peeing he is saying, "Oh my dear, oh my dear!" It was pretty funny.
The second time he had an accident in the hallway on the carpet. I told him, "for Pete's sake!" So later in the evening we got home from meeting and he was slowly getting out of the truck and I told him to hurry up. He told me, "Pete's sake, I'm coming!" Haha.
So anyways, that's a little of how our Wednesday afternoon was around our house.

0 comments: