CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Been awhile






Guess it has been awhile since I have done anything on here! Over a week, wow! This past weekend we went camping for a couple of days. Hunter loved it! Of course. He played outside for 2 full days in the nice warm weather. Rode his bike and 4 wheeler all over, on the road and everywhere. I brought my camera, but as some of you know, I am bad about actually carrying it with me and taking pictures. So don't have any to share. I do have some from just the last couple of days though. Monday Hunter and I were suppose to go to a play date. We missed it though. Hunter caught up on sleep instead. He also was getting a cold. So hopefully next time we will be able to go.
Today Hunter and I went grocery shopping and then to the mall. Got Jeff a couple of shirts for $5 at Sears and then me a couple of shirts from JCPenny's. Hunter was a good shopper, so got a cookie at the coffee shop in the mall. The name of it is Thomas Hammer and they have shortbread cookies with a hammer intention. They are one of Hunter's favorite cookies. So when we are at the mall and if he is a good boy he gets one. He calls them hammer cookies. Then this afternoon I made a 3 layered carrot cake. It was in our newspaper. Will frost it tomorrow and let you know how it taste! :) The frosting is cream cheese frosting with melted white chocolate chips in it.
The pictures I am including are of Hunter in his fort that dad build him on Monday in the living room, and then of him going on his road that we build from the same foam tiles that the fort were made with. Then the other one is of Hunter last night writing on paper. He would make lines and count them as he made them on the paper. Then one of Hunter "walking" Peanut today.

0 comments: